To say I’m heart broken is an understatement.
I find myself in the awkward position of not knowing what to say.
Life will go on. Just don’t tell me to smile. I’m determined to save those for my daughters. They’re the reason I refuse to be dragged down. I’ve suffered and have had to deprive them of too much.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
We’ve all heard the saying fake it til you make it..
That’s exactly what I’m doing since I can’t afford to pay my gym membership this month.
I’ve created my own gym…
Not pictured is my baby who’ll be used as weights and the jump rope I happened to stumble upon while doing my last load of laundry (I can’t afford detergent now either and I’ve run out of the samples I scored at the store).
Thing 1’s birthday is coming up. I’ve always been able to get her weird, crazy, silly gifts some too old for her age like the huge gum ball machine I got her when she turned 3, trips to children museums that required road trips…
I’d be lying if I said I woke up in the cheerful optimistic mood I promised on taking. Looking for the good in my situation seems like too much work today.
So again, if you don’t have to worry about what you’re going to eat next week, be thankful even if it’s not November anymore. Appreciate what you have, even if it seems small, every damn day.
I made crust less quiche (whatever that means)!
1. I checked myself out at the gym.
2. While taking a class I thought to myself why the motherfuck is this old uncoordinated mofo teaching Zumba?
3. I gave my fiancé expired half and half.
4. I lied to my parents.
5. I ate a huge cup of ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.
6. I yelled and cussed at Thing 1 and 2 in my head. One cries, one whines… Lady can’t even poop in peace around here.
7. I think my friend’s baby is ugly.
In non-confession related news…
1. Fiancé finally got a job!
2. We’re still broke and will continue to be broke for another 2 weeks.
3. We’re planning out meals most of them involve chicken, salmon, steak and a lot of spinach.
4. We’re going full Paleo mode and I might try the Whole 30 challenge.
5. I decided that I’m worth this very special treat… Gingerbread coffee from the Joe’s!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!